Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles (~~~) .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Every day, millions of people around the world use Zoom Phone as part of their job. Touching base with clients, prospecting leads, reaching out to customers, and being there when a customer has a question are just a few of the key scenarios where Phone plays a critical role. Defining and improving that experience has the potential to have a huge impact.
Zoom is looking for a design thinker to take on this challenge. Reporting to the Product Design Manager, you will work with the Zoom Phone team of product designers responsible for enabling and facilitating a seamless global communication platform. You will work with partners in Product and Engineering to define requirements, design solutions, and validate them with users. You will bring your knowledge and passion for excellence in design and design process to the team, supporting your peers, mentoring junior team members, and helping maintain a laser focus on customer success.
• Work with the fellow designers, product managers, and engineers to design excellent experiences
• Leverage your design experience to help uplevel the design maturity of the team
• Balance design innovation, longitudinal research, and short-term customer commitments.
• Work closely with partner teams in design for content strategy, research, and design systems.
• 5+ years of experience in user-centered design, ideally in an enterprise environment
• Knowledge or experience in cloud based calling systems
• Demonstrated data-driven decision-making skills
• Experience building cross-functional partnerships and trust across a multidiscipline business.
• Expertise of interactive UX/UI design and methodologies.
• Knowledge of production workflows and schedules
• Proficiency with Figma (our primary tool)
• A willingness to fail and learn.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related discipline
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at ~~~.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here (~~~/) . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Hear from our leadership team (~~~$)
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog (~~~/)
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram (~~~/)
View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site (~~~) .