Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Text the word DRIVE to ~~~ or call for more information!
• Operate a Trailer safely
• Haul construction materials, assist with unloading
• Perform pre and post-trip inspections
• Keep equipment clean and presentable
• Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
• Full-time local haul
• Monday through Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
• Competitive hourly pay starting at $22
• Premium time available with pay rates starting at $33
• Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they've always wanted. Whether it's competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
You will receive recurring text messages from Centerline Drivers. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel, text HELP for help. By texting YES, you agree to receive text messages from Centerline Drivers at your mobile number, which may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent not required to be considered for employment. Privacy info at ~~~/privacy-policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant's prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.
Qualifications & Experience
• 1 year of Class A driving experience
• Valid Class A License and Medical Card
• No endorsements required, but highly preferred
• Prior flatbed driving experience required
• Ability to pass drug screen
• No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
• No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
• 22 years of age or older
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.