The Associate Manager, Retail Media Advertising Operations position is remote.
• Lead the trafficking, management, and optimization of advertising campaigns leveraging 3rd party platforms (Google Ad Manager, DSPs, Data On-boarders, Social platforms, etc.)
• Responsible for daily campaign execution, stewardship and optimization of digital campaigns in respective channel (Onsite, Google, Facebook, Bing, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
• Work with internal & partner Client Services to ensure that campaigns meet and deliver client requirements and expectations
• Create a data-driven approach that will formulate reporting and insights into where process development opportunities exist in order to foster additional training needs amongst the internal and partner Sales and Ad Operations teams
• Collaborate with internal digital teams and Client Services to build efficient processes that ensure all aspects of campaign planning and setup, management, and creative implementation are successfully delivered -including identifying process and product inefficiencies with creative solutions to improve operational workflow within the "ad journey
• Support campaign and creative QA, including troubleshooting ad-hoc internal and client tagging, tracking, and reporting issues
• Collaborate with internal teams to build inventory management processes, including avails & fill-rate insights and growth projections
• Build scalable standardized processes for campaign execution, including requirements, targeting standards, creative QA, campaign monitoring & optimization, and reporting
• Partner with the media, digital and IT teams to build processes for shared activities, including onboarding new ad tech partners, developing creative standards, etc.
Bachelor's degree in Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or Business
3 Years of progressive experience in Digital Ad Sales Operations, including at least 3 years of team management experience
1 Year of hands on keyboard experience with ad servers and ad management technology (GAM required, DMP or CDP required, DSPs required, video & creative hosting platforms preferred) and troubleshooting tools (Charles proxy, HTML5 Validator, Ghostery etc.), including a point-of-view on viewability, ads.txt and ad tagging
1 Year of experience with verification tools (comScore, IAS, Double Verify, MOAT)
Strong knowledge of programmatic advertising, preferably paired with hands-on SSP experience (AdX, Index, Verizon, Magnite, PubMatic, etc.) and/or experience working with common digital platforms for analytics (Google Analytics, comScore, etc.) as well as hands-on social campaign execution
Detailed comprehension and experience in trafficking digital video and other formats
Must have strong analytical skills and be comfortable analyzing data
Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit ~~~ .
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.