Catalyst Professional Services, Inc is hiring a Dermatology Physician Assistant to provide services at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, OH. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday day shift.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those who serve our country!
- Provide Dermatology care and determine the need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists and the attending Dermatologist.
- Write prescriptions, order the administration of medications, dispense medication and prescribes controlled substances in accordance with scope of practice for Physician Assistants.
- In the scope of Dermatology, this includes isotretinoin management and valid prescribing privileges.
- Performs various administrative task as requested by the surgeons.
- Degree: Bachelor's degree.
- Education: Graduate from an accredited college or university certified by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education of the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).
- Certification: Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician's Assistants (NCCPA).
- Experience: 12 months of experience in the last 36 months in a Dermatology Clinic.
- DEA: Current active DEA Registration.
Catalyst is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business that staffs medical service positions at U.S. Government hospitals and clinics throughout the nation. While working for Catalyst, you can advance your career and serve our Armed Forces men and women at the same time.
Join the Catalyst Team for a truly rewarding professional experience.