At Wu & Associates, our mission is to improve the built environment through excellence in sustainability, safety, and customer satisfaction, with a cultural emphasis on diversity and knowledge. Since 1990, our firm has delivered award-winning design and construction services on a national level to high-profile clients ranging from federal government agencies to Fortune 500 corporations, with a focus on LEED sustainable design and historic preservation.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Construction Project Manager to assist with the successful execution of construction projects throughout the Northeastern United States. Prior experience with supervising public sector projects required. Historic restoration experience a plus. Frequent out-of-state travel is required to effectively manage remote project locations.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish and maintain master critical path schedule.
- Maintain owner, design team, subcontractor, and vendor relationships.
- Prepare budget and financial reporting.
- Maintain owner contract and subcontractor documents.
- Maintain quality assurance and control.
- Establish and monitor administrative procedures for each project.
- Organize work and train staff as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of safety, quality control, and other compliance practices.
- Assure applications for payment and collection are property disbursed.
- Keep executive management informed on project schedule and budget.
- Perform additional duties as required to ensure maximal performance and client satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Minimum 10 years of experience supervising construction projects in the field on a daily basis.
- Frequent travel to job sites across diverse geographic footprint.
- Positive, self-confident, assertive attitude required.
- Satisfactory background check, drug testing, and education verification.
- OSHA 30 safety training
- US Army Corps of Engineers Quality Control Management certification (preferred)
- EM385 Site Safety and Health Officer certification (preferred)
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to ~~~.